Ms. Pyles is the founding partner of The Pyles Law Firm, P.A. She has extensive experience in the areas of gift planning, charitable planning, estate planning, and the administration of estates and trusts.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Estate Planning: University of Miami School of Law, 1986
- Juris Doctor: University of Maryland School of Law, Cum Laude, 1984
- Maryland Law Review, Assistant Editor
- Recipient of the Cunningham Award for exceptional service to the school
- Bachelor of Arts: Bucknell University, Cum Laude, 1981
- Member of the Florida Bar (1986) and Maryland Bar (1985)
- Lecturer for the Florida Bar and Orange County Bar Associations
- Past Board Member of the Central Florida Estate Planning Council
Stephen F. Pyles - Attorney
Stephen is an Associate at The Pyles Law Firm, P.A. He concentrates his practice in estate planning and probate, where he employs a variety of estate planning tools to achieve his clients' objectives, including wills, revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, special need trusts, and charitable trusts. Mr. Pyles also practices in the areas of federal income, estate, and gift tax law.
- Juris Doctor: University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL, 2014
- Certificate in Trusts and Estates
- Book Award in Constitutional Law
- Bachelor of Arts: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, Magna Cum Laude, 2011
- Member of the Florida Bar Association (2014)
- Member of the Orange County Bar (2014)
Robert E. Pyles, Jr. - Legal Assistant
Rob has been an important member of the Pyles Law Firm for over 20 years. Rob wears many hats (literally, he loves hats). He serves as our office manager and performs important administerial tasks, such as billing and accounting services. In addition, he oversees the administration and completion of all client related matters and files. He is often the voice that you will hear at the end of the phone, as he is an important link in client communication and scheduling.
In his spare time, Rob enjoys umpiring baseball games at all levels of competition.
- Bachelor's Degree: University of Maryland, College Park, MD, 1982
- Urban Planning and Administration
- Licensed Custom's Broker
- Certified Baseball Umpire
Kathryn C. Pyles - Attorney
Kathryn is an Associate at the Pyles Law Firm, P.A. During law school, Kathryn specialized in international business law, but preferred the intimate client interactions afforded by estate planning (as well as the occasional opportunity to bring her dog into work). Kathryn looks forward to contributing to her family’s practice and garnering experience as a certified attorney.
- Juris Doctor: University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL, 2016
- Book Award in Criminal Law
- Bachelor of Arts: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, Magna Cum Laude, 2012
Our lawyers work closely together and benefit from being able to draw on each other's respective strengths and expertise. We strive to provide responsive client care and fresh thinking which focuses on keeping our clients needs at the forefront of everything we do.